- Connect the router's WAN port, to your network (it is recommended to use the default DHCP auto-assign IP address mode).
- Power up the router by connecting it to a power source.
- Wait for Openwet-2.4G_XXXX to appear in the WiFi list, click to access this WiFi node (default access password: 12345678).
Configuring a VPN account
- Enter 192.168.101.1 in the address bar of your browser;
- In the login screen, enter the administrator username and password (both default: admin)
- Once inside the router, click on the top menu MyVPN - myconfig option.
top to bottom in the page
- Checking the power-on autorun.
- In the VPN server, enter node.vps000.org
- In username, enter your Webster Cloud account number;
- In Password, enter your password. When you are done, click on the "Save & Apply" button at the bottom, wait 1 minute and the device will start initializing the connection.
Verify that the VPN is connected
- Click on the top menu MyVPN - mystatus option
- Check if the IP address you are accessing from overseas is different from the local IP address, if it is different, then you have successfully connected.
On configuring the router's WAN port for Internet access.
- In the top menu of the router, select the Network - Interface option;
- On the interface overview page, locate the WAN port icon and click on "Modify" on the right.
- In the Interface-WAN configuration page, click the Protocol drop-down menu to complete the changes.
About changing router WiFi username and access password:
- In the top menu of the router, select the Network - Wireless option;
- On the wireless profile page, click the "Modify" button on the right.
- In the interface configuration option at the bottom of the modification page, you can change the WiFi name through "Basic Settings", and change the WiFi access password in "Wireless Security".